1) Connect a 256 MB or above flash drive.
2) Download and run USB Disk Storage Format (34 KB). Follow the steps in the first screenshot.
3) Download and run grub4dos.zip (187 KB). Follow the steps in the second screenshot
4) Copy grldr and menu.lst (from HBCD folder of the CD) to the usb drive.
5) Put Hiren’s BootCD (9.7 or newer) into the CD Drive and copy everything from CD to USB Flash Drive. Now the contents of your USB Flash Drive should look like as in the third screenshot.
If you are having problem on changing boot order in bios, please refer Change the Boot Order in BIOS document.
Note: If you get GRLDR error then use syslinux (145 KB) to boot grub4dos.